Personal information is information or an opinion that can identify an individual or from which the identity of the individual can be reasonably ascertained. An individual’s name, address and telephone number are examples of personal information. When ZFN Landbank Pty Ltd provides you with services, we may need to collect certain information from you. The type of personal information which we collect will depend upon the dealings which you may have with ZFN Landbank Pty Ltd.
We collect personal information provided by you or your authorised intermediaries which is reasonably necessary to:
- provide you with quality products and services;
- do all things necessary to administer, manage, develop and protect those products and services;
- consider applications and approaches which you make to us; and • maintain your contact.
When information is not provided.
When we ask you to provide us with personal information, if you do not provide us with that information or if that information is incomplete or inaccurate, it may:
- prevent us from providing our products and services to you;
- limit our ability to provide you with the level of service which you would normally expect from us; or
- prevent us from being able to contact.
While we have taken care to ensure the accuracy of information on this site at the time of publication, ZFN Landbank Pty Ltd gives no warranty and makes no representation as to the accuracy or sufficiency of any description, photograph, illustration or statement contained on this site and accepts no liability for any loss which may be suffered by any person who relies upon the information presented.
Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, ZFN Landbank Pty Ltd will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered or incurred by any person who relies upon any who information provided on this site.
All information provided is subject to change without notice. Purchasers should make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves as to whether the information and pricing provided is current and correct and if appropriate seek advice before entering any contract.
1 Developer Incentive
1.1 The Developer offers the Purchaser the opportunity to take part in the KOR Stage 1 Artisan Release Incentive valid between 1 September 2019 and 29 February 2020, unless sold out earlier (Incentive).
1.2 The Incentive consists of a cash rebate which includes: (a) $10,000.00 inclusive of GST to be paid to the Purchaser upon completion of the Purchaser’s house (Works Payment); and (b) up to $5,000.00 inclusive of GST to be paid to the Purchaser for landscaping to the front yard of the Property that complies with the Landscape Design within the Kyneton on Riverside Design Guidelines (Landscaping), excluding fencing, pathways and driveway installation (Landscape Payment) .
1.3 Participation in the Incentive is deemed acceptance of the terms of this special condition.
1.4 This special condition supersedes any other incentive contained in this Contract or in any other sales material.
1.5 To be eligible to claim the Works Payment, the Purchaser must:
(a) Purchase any block of land within the Stage 1 release of the KOR Artisans Release, from the Developer; and
(b) Settle the Property on the due date as communicated by the Vendor; and
(c) Commence construction of the residence no later than twelve (12) months after the Day of Sale of this contract; and
(d) Complete and submit the Works claim reimbursement form provided by ZFN Landbank Pty Ltd to Kyneton on Riverside Portfolio Manager at Joanne@zfn.com.au, together with a copy of the Occupancy Certificate.
1.6 The Works Payment will be paid to the Purchaser within seven (7) days of the reimbursement form being received and approved by the Developer. 1.7 To be eligible to claim the Landscaping Payment, the Purchaser must:
(a) Install Landscaping in the front yard; and
(b) Make a claim for the Landscaping Payment within six (6) months of receiving the Occupancy Certificate; and
(c) Complete and submit the Landscaping claim reimbursement form provided by ZFN Landbank Pty Ltd to Kyneton on Riverside Portfolio Manager at Joanne(a)zfn.com.au; together with valid receipts for the purchase of materials; and
(d) Provide the Occupancy Certificate together with two (2) or more front yard photographs to the Developer
1.8 The Landscaping Payment will be provided within seven (7) days of the reimbursement form being received and approved by the Developer.
1.9 Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Developer (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Incentive.
LAW INSTITUTE OF VICTORIA
KYNETON ON RIVERSIDE CONTRACT OF SALE – STAGE 1
2 Coded Café lunch voucher
1. Coded Cafe Lunch Vouchers can only be redeemed for lunch during the promotional period at 46 Piper Street, Kyneton, Victoria 3444
2. Coded Cafe Lunch Vouchers will only be issued to a bona fide couple or family during the promotional period upon presentation of an original Midland Express half-page advertisement at the Kyneton on Riverside sales office at Campaspe Drive, Kyneton, Victoria 3444 – no copies of any kind will be entitled to a voucher.
3. The promotional period is Monday 23 rd September to Saturday 30th November 2019. At its discretion, the promoter reserves the right to amend this period as it sees fit. Any amendment will be publicised on www.kynetononriverside.com.au at the time of amendment.
4. Coded Cafe Lunch Vouchers are available in denominations of AUD $50 only.
5. Coded Cafe Lunch Vouchers are valid for three (3) months from the date of issue and must be redeemed within that period.
6. Multiple Coded Cafe Lunch Vouchers may be used to redeem meals in a single transaction on the proviso that relevant couples of families present the vouchers accordingly.
7. Coded Cafe Lunch Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash and cannot be resold or exchanged.
8. Coded Cafe Lunch Vouchers cannot be redeemed for any other Coded Café vouchers.
9. Coded Café or Kyneton on Riverside may cancel a Coded Cafe Lunch Voucher, refuse redemption or cancel vouchers redeemed if either party suspects that a Voucher is being used fraudulently, in an unauthorised or illegal manner, or it has reason to believe that the voucher holder is in breach of these terms and conditions.
10. Your Coded Cafe Lunch Voucher is non-refundable and non-returnable, except in accordance with your legal rights.
11. Your Coded Cafe Lunch Voucher has no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged for 23 rd September to cash, nor can any cash advance be made on any portion of the value that was included in your Voucher at the time of receipt.
12. Once three (3) months have passed since the date of redemption of the Lunch Voucher, you will not be able to use your Voucher again (even if all or part of the value at the time of redemption remains on the voucher), and nor will you be able to claim a refund of any unused value remaining on the Lunch Voucher.
13. Upon expiry of the Coded Cafe Lunch Voucher any unused value remaining on the Voucher is forfeited.
14. You should treat the Lunch Voucher as if it were cash. If you lose your Voucher it will not be replaced, and you will lose any unused funds on it in just the same way as if you lost your wallet.
15. This promotion is authorised and managed by Kyneton on Riverside, 46 Piper Street, Kyneton, Victoria 3444. Any enquiries can be submitted by calling 03 5460 1283 during normal business hours.
3 Mother’s Day Competition
- The competition is open to all children aged 2-13 years living within the Macedon Ranges.
- One prize is awarded to each of the following categories:
- 5 years and under
- 6-10 years
- 11-13 years
- One entry per Child
- Entries will be showcased on our Instagram Stories Entries close 5 pm Thursday 7th May 2020.
- Winners are based on the best demonstration of how amazing your Mum is.
- Winners will be selected on Friday 8th May 2020.
- Winners are to be announced via our social media profile.
- Participants are automatically entering the Help at Home blog database by signing up for the competition.